•In matt surface, with high gloss finished rolling shiny edges
•Subtle printing image
•Material, Meet EN71, and CE requirement .
1 year quality guarantee.
see photo attached
Large dealer buttons are becoming more popular in the game of poker. Aside from the 3 inch puck this is the largest button we offer. Of course this is a fully customizable button. Custom graphics simply add an air of respectability and professionalism to the game. These are most often used for dealer buttons but they can also be used for bounties, rebuys, seating and table markers, card guards, tournament awards, etc..
The added space for graphics make them useful for adding more detailed art, logos and even advertising. This also makes them excellent tools for businesses and non-profits. The possibilities are endless...
Paperweights and bookmarks
Let us help you get set up. Please send us an email if you want to learn more or follow the instructions and guidelines below to get started.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 5 chips per design/denomination. 10 total chips per order.
Artwork Resolution: 300dpi minimum. If you aren't sure if you have the correct resolution for your artwork please contact us and we can assist you.
Face of the button:
49 mm diameter
Rolling edge: 160 mm long and 49 mm high. Note that the edge can also be printed with text, stripes and designs.
Alignment: Important: any and all alignment between edge-to-face and face-to-face elements requires an additional charge. See the dropdown when ordering.
Edge alignment is aligning edge spots or stripes with the face elements.
Face alignment is aligning the direction of the face of the chip with the back of the chip and has nothing to do with the edges.
Both face and edge alignment would be required if you had a design that wrapped around the entire chip.
1. Order - First you order the number of chips or plaques you want on this page. You can add any other accessories you may want like cases and cards at this time.
2. Contact Us - Contact us via email. You can send us your artwork at this time or ask us for assistance.
3. Proof - Once the artwork is completed we will review it and create a digital proof so that you can approve the content and composition of the design.
4. Prototype - (optional) Prototypes are encouraged but optional. Prototypes can add two weeks to production time but are the only way to verify the exact color you will get in your final print run.
5. Production - Upon final approval orders will ship within 2 weeks.(add 2 weeks if you decide to have prototypes printed)
Sample Lead Time
Normally is 5 -7 days.
We accept T/T, PayPal, Western Union and L/C
30-Day complaint period and 1year warranty
After Sales Service
We offer free inspection service and report; If the defects are proven to be caused by us, we will negotiate compensation; We will provide feedback in the SOP in order to improve our managerial processes.
1. We have 10 years of OEM experience in the area of games. 2. We cooperate with suppliers who have ICTI Certificate, BSCI Certificate. We also passed BV audit. 3. We also work out SOP (standard operation process) for our supplier to help them to improve their management for client special request. 1. Professional design team helps you to complete your order. 2. Fast sample lead time. 3. Constant innovations in products, sourcing, and client consultation service.